- Ph.D. Texas A&M University, 2012
Thesis: "Operator Ideals in Lipschitz and Operator Space Categories".
Advisor: William B. Johnson
- M.Sc. National Autonomous University of Mexico, 2006
Mini-thesis: “On a generalization of Schlumprecht’s space” (in Spanish).
- B.Sc. University of Guanajuato, 2004
Thesis: “Construction of infinitely many non isomorphic arbitrarily distortable spaces” (in Spanish).
- Assistant Professor, the University of Oklahoma, 2015-present.
- Postdoctoral Researcher, ICMAT, 2014-2015.
- R.H. Bing Instructor, the University of Texas at Austin. 2012-2015.
- National Science Foundation Grant DMS-1900985, “Banach Spaces with a Focus on Sobolev-Style Spaces, Frame Theory, and Quantum Graphs”, 2019-2022
- National Science Foundation Grant DMS-1400588, “Nonlinear and noncommutative perspectives in Banach space theory”, 2014-2017